The Mr. Small Claims Court brand represents excellence, quality and devotion, and it is proven by our track record of satisfied clients, many of whom have written letters of appreciation. Our fees are flat and reasonable, and most important, we believe in providing value. Mr. Small Claims Court's professionals are down to earth and don't charge your every time you email or call them. We worked hard to fashion our brand name and work hard for you. We guarantee it.
If any of the following describes your legal problem, then this is the right website for you:
1) You or your business are looking to sue someone for a debt under or a little over $25,000;
2) You or your business have been sued and need help with defending a lawsuit;
3) You or your business needs court representation because feel uncomfortable going to court alone;
4) You or your business needs help from someone specializing in this area of law;
5) You want to be educated about court procedure so that you leverage your chances of success; and
6) You want help from a lawyer/paralegal team who provide value for your money.
"We recommend Mr. Small Claims Court to all individuals and businesses in need of enforcing their rights" - Kerri and Shaun Clarke, Exposure TNT, Toronto
Helping Litigants in the small claims courts of Barrie, Brampton, Bradford, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Cobourg,Collingwood, Cornwall, East York, Etobicoke, GTA, Guelph, Hamilton, Kingston, Listowel, London, Markham, Midland, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North Bay, North York, Oakville, Orangeville, Orillia, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Parry Sound, Peterborough, Richmond Hill, Sault Ste, Marie, Scarborough, Simcoe, St. Catharines, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Whitby, Willowdale, Windsor, Woodstock and any other city across Ontario.